A new and upcoming Naruto Text-base RP where you have freedom to be whoever you want, and fit in a unique plot and systems!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh Out The Academy (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status
Village: Sunagakure
Specialty: Taijutsu
Element: Lightning

Fresh Out The Academy (open) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 am

Lucario sat on top of a shop wearing his usual black Shihakusho (kimono) with the white obi sash wrapped tied around his waist, along with his village headband wrapped around the top of his left arm. Above his Shihakusho he wore his sleeveless white Haori with his own personal symbol the crescent moon. Though it couldn't be seen since Lucario was wearing his his bokken on his back. He didn't wear it like that by choice but since he was so small that if he carried it by his waist it would drag against the ground. The bokken was held in place by a green sash that wrapped around his body around his shoulders, and was held together by a round, star-like clip.

He felt the breeze press against his which was why he was on top of the building in the first place. On the hotter days of summer the breeze felt amazing and made one appreciate it more. Though the real reason he was up there was because it was his first day of being a shinobi. He had just passed the academy exam the other day and he was on top of the world as far as he was concerned. He couldn't help but glance at his headband as the light from the sun reflected from it. There wasn't a single scratch on it and as such it showed how experienced he was.

He swung his feet forward and backwards as they just hung off the edge. "What to do? what to do?" He asked him-self. Lucario leaned over the edge looking down at the villagers as they passed by. "So I'm not going to protect all these people. That's quite the task but if other people are able to do it I'm sure I can to." He thought to him-self. He stood up on the ledge and looked down part of him had the urge to jump down and make a scene as he landed but he decided that he'd take the stairs down since it was more of a workout. He dusted the sand and dust of his Shihakusho and turned around heading for the stairs.

He walked down the stairs finally reaching the streets below. His turquoise eyes looked around from left to right as he tried to decide which way he was going to go. He finally decided to go left and walked down the side of the street that way he wasn't in the way of people who were moving faster than he was walking. "Maybe I should go train or something while i'm waiting for a mission to be assigned me." He thought. "But where is a good place to train around." Lucairo mumbled to him-self. He stopped again looking around trying to decide where would be a good place to to train but he couldn't think of a single thing. As he thought his right hand moved up running through his white hair spiking it up more than it all ready was. It really didn't matter if he found a training spot or not what he was really wondering is what he should do now that he's a genin of the village.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:03 am

Law walked calmly through the streets of Suna just watching the nice people. He sees a group of children playing hide and go seek in a nearby empty lot. It reminds His of the good times when He was young, playing with His friends from the village. It makes His feel lonely, because most of His old friends have left the village on adventures that He wished He could go on as well, but he was too lazy. He continues walking down the street looking for a bench to stop and rest on. He has been walking for a good while looking for someone to stop and talk too.

He sees a nearby bench, so Law decides to stop and take a breather. Sitting alone, He starts playing with His hair. The breeze made him sigh. He thinks to himself, "You'd think living in this village for all these years, I'd be used to this hot weathers."
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:16 am

Finally after five minutes of just standing there he took in a deep breath and figured that he might as well keep walking till he found a place that he could train or at least something that would be able to occupy his time. As he walked down the streets he noticed how everyone in the village was going about their daily lives. Till finally he heard his name be called in the distance. He looked over to see that it was his neighbor. Lucario waved to the man and walked over to him. Lucario neighbor couldn't help but congratulate him on graduating from the academy. Lucario gave a big smile somewhat embarrased replying "Thanks. So since I graduated you can treat me to a bowl of strawberry Ice cream."[/b] His neighbor couldn't help but laugh and agreed. Lucario turned around walking away knowing that his neighbor had better things to do.

He waved by as he walked away then refocused his attention to the path in front of him. "Still haven't found a place to train and to top it off I don't really know a single person outside the academy." He thought to him-self. It seemed like hours to Lucario as he walked up and down each street looking for a place to train or something but it was really about twenty minutes or till finally something he didn't know what it was but it told him to go back down the same street he just walked. Maybe it was a spirit guiding him or just a sixth sense kicking in. Whatever it was Lucario decided to listen to it and walked back down the same street.

Lucario continued to walk down the street till a man sitting a bench caught his attention. Maybe it was how he was dressed or all the tattoos he had on his arms. Lucario stood there for a few seconds starring and the man and udging from the mans expression Lucario guessed that he was either down about something or bored. He couldn't tell if he was a shinobi or not since he couldn't see a headband. So he figured that there was nothing wrong with asking. Lucario walked up to Law with a small smile on his face and spoke to him in polite tone. [b] "Excuse me sir you wouldn't happen to a shinobi would you?
What Lucario didn't know was that he was actually talking to jounin of the sand village who was rather well known but due to the fact that this was Lucarios first day as a shinobi he still had quite a way to go to learn who was who in the village.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:34 am

Law looked up to see a kid with a black Shihakusho (kimono) with the white obi sash wrapped tied around his waist, and above he wore a Shihakusho with his sleeveless white Haori and his own personal symbol on the back. The symbol is in the shape of a crescent moon. This surprised Law he had never seen this type combination of clothes before. Even though he him self wore clothes that weren't exactly native to his country, so he couldn't saw anything about it. He leaned upwards as the kid asked him if he was a shinobi. "What a odd question." Law thought. Everyone knew who he, so it felt odd having someone not know who he was. "Yes sir. I am. I'm a jounin . The names Ryuuzetsumametsu, but you can call me Law if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:07 am

Lucarios eyes widened as Law mentioned that he was jounin since he had no idea. He quickly bowed his head showing respect to Law and spoke to him after he finished his sentence. "I'm sorry I didn't know Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono." As Lucario bowed his head he couldn't help but feel a bit stupid. Here was a jounin of the sand and he couldn't even tell. This just proved how inexperienced he was as a shinobi. Lucario lifted his head then moved his left hand to the back of his own neck slightly rubbing it. "Well it's a pleasure to meat you Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono.... Oh how rude of me I should give me name in return. My name is Lucario Hattori." Lucario moved forward sitting down on the bench right next to Law and looked over still keeping his smile on his face. "I hope you don't mind Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono I've been walking for a while now."

He cleared his throat as after he finished his sentence and then spoke once more " I hope I didn't offend you in anyway for not know who you were. It's just that I'm fresh out of the academy and this is actually my first day as a shinobi. So I'm still trying to learn how the real world works. What I'm learning all ready is that what they teach you in the academy doesn't really apply to the real world at all. For example they say that when you're not on a mission you should either be resting or training for your next mission but I can't find a single good place to train." Then an idea came to Lucarios mind. Since Law was a jounin he'd know exactly where a great place to train would be

"Say Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono you don't think you can show me a good place to train could you? Since everywhere I go there are always a large crowd of other gennin and with them around I'm not able to train how I want to train." Lucario figured that it'd be a long shot for a jounin to say where a good place to train since that was more likely where Law trained him-self. Lucario sort of felt bad since had just met Law and all ready he was asking him for help. Though in reality it was just the Lucario was nervous talking to such a high ranking ninja that he wasn't really sure how to talk to him. The highest rank he had talked to was a chunnin and that was just his teacher back at the acadamy.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Alright this was probably the first time anyone has ever said his entire first name before in a sentence. Law was liking this kid already but the dono part kind of made him feel uneasy. HE wasn't a huge fan on being highly respected, because he liked to treat every one the same, but it wasn't enough to tell him to stop. "Well it's a pleasure to meat you Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono.... Oh how rude of me I should give me name in return. My name is Lucario Hattori." Law smiled as he realized that the kid had manners, not something you see everyday.

" I hope I didn't offend you in anyway for not know who you were. It's just that I'm fresh out of the academy and this is actually my first day as a shinobi. So I'm still trying to learn how the real world works. What I'm learning all ready is that what they teach you in the academy doesn't really apply to the real world at all. For example they say that when you're not on a mission you should either be resting or training for your next mission but I can't find a single good place to train." Lucario said to him.

"Trust me kid If all I did when I was a Genin was train, rest, and do missions all the time I could have probably became Kazekage by now, but that's not my point. Doing those three things through out my life would be boring, because I wouldn't have had time to make any friends, and as for the places to train I know a good place or two...probably three." He said to the kid with a carefree voice. Law began to reminisce on how he used to train alone. Though the results were good, you had more experience if you'd train with others. Law felt kind of stupid as he didn't figure that out until he was fifth teen, two years after he had graduated from the academy.

Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:22 pm

"Well all my friends that graduated from the academy with me are out doing their own missions or training with each other and I'm not exactly the best at making new friend." Lucario looked up at the sky now wondering what his friends were doing now. They were most likely becoming stronger with each mission they did and he was on the sideline not doing a thing. "Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono how do you deal with sitting on the sidelines while everyone is off doing missions?" He couldn't help but ask since it was kind of frustrating sitting there doing nothing. It made him feel sort of weak compared to his friends since he was the only not on a mission. He took in a deep breath and slowly let out sigh knowing there was probably a reason the Kazekage hadn't sent him out on a single mission, but what Lucario forgot all ready what that it was still just his first day.

Lucario listened to Law as he told him that he knew a couple of places to train which kind of excited Lucario. " Do you think you can show me one of them? I'm trying to figure something but i'm not sure what exactly it is if that makes sense." Of course Lucario was talking about his unique ability the shinshoku Up to this point Lucario had only done it once and that was just for a brief second. He didn't know how he did or even how to do it again. When he told people about they didn't believe and this just led to Lucario not ever speaking about it again but maybe someone with more experience could help him.

Lucario then got the idea that maybe Law would help him train. "Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono if you aren't busy do you think you could help me with a little training?" Lucario remembered hearing about his friend getting some help from jounin with their and that why they had gotten so strong. Then to top if off Law said that it was good to make friends rather than train all the time and this way Lucario would be able to do both. All the while as this conversation was going on Lucario had never lost his smile. "Every genin tells me that when they trained with a jounin that it's nothing like at the academy so I'm just curious to see what it's like." He stated "Plus we're pratically friends right? I'm mean we've been talking for a whole five minutes." He added. Once he finished his sentence he couldn't help but chuckle at his dumb little joke.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Though the correct term would be more of being an acquaintance, than being friends, but Law wasn't going to pass up a free offer to make a new friend. "Sure thing I can show you the area. Though its underground though. So I don't know if that would bother you." He said while getting up on his. He signaled Lucario to walk with him. After a walk that would seem like forever, Law walked up to what seemed like a abandoned warehouse, but when you look closer you could tell that people have been here.

"Here we are kid. It doesn't look like much right? Well, your right. My family used to own this Warehouse about ten years ago, but a financial crisis caused us to shut it down. My father built the underground tunnel to help me while I train, though I don't really use it anymore. Stay here." Despite it being light outside inside of the ware house was dark with a few cracks in the wall that allowed light to creep through. He walked forward to to the end of the ware house to a small hole in the wall. He reached in to the hole so far it seemed like it had engulfed his entire arm. He told Lucario to come forward. When when he came up to him he was going fake like the wall had fallen on his arm, but accidentally pressed the switch causing him to open up a tap door he had long forgotten about. He slipped through and Screamed as he fell to the bottom hitting his knee on a a small brick. He moaned as he pressed a switch that caused a larger opening that had a stairway extending downwards to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin
Kunin (F)
Kunin (F)

Shinobi Status
Element: Fire

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 pm

[OOC: Hope you don't mind if I join in]

Naoko Kawada was the type of person that, depending on the situation, could enjoy or despise the idea of being alone. In this case, she wanted nothing but to be left on her own. Therefore, being as precautious as she was, she had chosen practically the most reclusive area of the entire village of Sunagakure to spend her time. She had made her way from the center of the village, which was where she spent most of her time, to the outskirts, heading towards the abandoned and hardly ever used warehouses. A few months back, while she was in one of her more solitary moods, she had run into a particular warehouse that had belonged to the Law family many years ago. It was abandoned, for all intents and purposes, but she had found it open nonetheless. And after triffling with many switches in an attempt to turn on the lights, the kunoichi had discovered a tunnel underneath the warehouse. Of course, it was dark, only letting in a few rays of light that came from small cracks on the surface. However, she found that it had a calming effect on her. The cool temperature was also a bonus.

Naoko had already spent a couple of hours underneath the ground. Now, she ran her fingers across the strings of the violin she held between her neck and shoulder.She had created it with use of her own chakra. it wasn't the main purpose of her special ability nor did the violin sound exactly the way it should, but it was enough. She pressed her fingers lightly on the strings, forming several different notes that sounded like a peaceful melody. She smiled to herself, letting her guard down - a rarity for anyone who had ever heard of Naoko Kawada or Tentei as she was commonly known. That was when everything began to go wrong. She heard a loud clatter, followed by a scream and the sound of the staircases stretching to the bottom of the tunnel. Having let her guard down completely, Naoko was quite startled, to say the least. She hated being startled. Absolutely. Hated. It. It made her feel as if she had lost control over her emotions and showed them to someone untrustworthy, though neither of the two "intruders" had probably seen her. Nevertheless, Naoko was now in a very bad mood.

She ran towards the entrance of the tunnel. "Who the hell are you?!" She yelled as the stairs came into view. Her hand gripped tightly around the violin she held, though whomever saw her would only see an empty hand and a violin flashing briefly into it every five seconds. She glared at the man in fron of her, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:46 am

""An underground training place?" Lucario pondered it for a brief second as he watched Law get up from the bench. "I don't think it should be a problem but we won't know till we go." Right after he finished his sentence Law signaled for Lucario to follow him and right away Lucario jumped off the bench running to catch up to Law. There was so many questions Lucario wanted to ask Law so he did. " Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono how long did it take you to become a jounin?" If they were going to be friends Lucario knew that he should at least try to get to know him. The walk went by fairly quickly for Lucario since he just kept asking Law a barrage of questions like what was his hobbies and what was his goal then he even asked Law to tell him about a mission that he went on, but when they arrived at the warehouse Lucario just shutup.

As Lucario saw the run down warehouse he couldn't help but have puzzled face. "This is it? not much to look at." he thought. His eyes looked at the the holes on the side of the walls that sent a shiver down his spine and Lucario spoke out to Law"Looks like something out of a ghost movie you know?" Though it seemed like Law had gone there often so Lucario guessed that he should place his trust in the jounin. Lucario watched Law go fore-ward sticking his hand. "Don't let his arm get eaten by something, don't let his arm get eaten by something." Lucario thought.

As the trap door opened Lucarios eyes widened as he watched Law fall down to the depths below. Lucario looked left and right running around in a circle freaking. "It's haunted!" He kept running around causing quite a bit of dust to pick up. "What do i do? Do i go get help or do I take on the monster of the warehouse!" He kept running around till he heard groan come from the hole. Lucario slid to a grinding hualt and slowly approached the hole. "The ghosts are angered that we've come here and now they've taken Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono to other world" He mumbled to him-self. His head slowly peaked over the edge and waved at Law. Lucario couldn't help but ask "Are you alive Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono? Did the ghosts kill you? If they killed you say something!"

Then suddenly the sound of the staircases stretching to the bottom of a tunnel caught Lucarios attention. Lucario moved so that his head was gone from the hole and starred down the long staircase. He let out a loud gulp and slowly began to walk down the stairs. Then the sound of someone running echoed throughout the tunnel then the sound of a voice asking who the hell he was "A strong ghost presence indeed... looks like it's up to me to put them to rest." Just as Naoko came into view Lucario only saw a hand and some blue object. He didn't really get to get a good look at because as soon as he saw the hand he jumped at Naoko moving his left left fore-ward doing a flying jump kick. "Move on ghost! You're place isn't among the living anymore!" It seemed that Lucarios belief in superstition had clouded his mind and what was obviously a person he had mistaken for a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:19 am

Law cursed about several times before getting back up to his feet. He was angered by the fact that after all these years he had forgotten the trap door, "How the hell do I keep forgetting the trap door..." Law thought as he walked back up the stairs. He could hear Lucarios freaking out about the warehouse being haunted. As he walked up to the top of the stairs he heard a familiar voice talk as he burshed the dust off his arm. "Who the hell are you?!" Law cocked his head to the side slightly as he folded his arms.

"Who the hell are you,? This warehouse belongs to the Law family. I am Ryuuzetsumametsu Law. Now state your business." He said while walking up to the female, so he could see her face. Upon seeing her face he jumped back as he realized she was was the Kunin, called Naoko Kawada. "Now how about you state your business cuti- Holy crap, Kawada-sama!" He said while backwards alittle.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin
Kunin (F)
Kunin (F)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 am

Naoko saw a young boy emerge from the stairs with a panicked look on his face. He looked as if he were under attack, which might have well been the case, considering Naoko's current mood. He yelled something about a ghost and proceeded to try and kick the young woman. A foolish mistake, really. Naoko was known for her speed. She side-stepped and aimed to grab the shihakusho's collar to drag him back in front of her with her free hand. After doing so, she would lift her violin over her head and crack it over the boy's head. It wouldn't do any real damage, of course. Regardless of whether or not she had actually smashed the chakra-based intrument over his head or not, pieces of what was left of the violin would briefly shine in the low light. Most people would have called her actions a bit extreme, but she could really care less. Or so she made it appear. The man she had initially seen approached her. She didn't recognize him until he stated his name. The Law family was famous in Sunagakure for their wealth, after all. He, however, recognized her instantly. She thought of it as strange, really. She was one of the lesser-known Kunin - though admittedly there were few of them. She narrowed her gaze. "How do you know who I am?" She asked, her tone sounding somewhat harsh. She couldn't help it. Naoko wasn't very used to dealing with people directly.

She crossed her now empty arms over her chest. "And if you must know, I've been using this tunnel for a couple of months now. It's a good place if you want to be alone," She explained briefly. She was often a woman of very few words, though she did tend to say exactly what was on her mind. She looked at the young boy once again and then back to Law. "And if you don't mind me asking, why the hell did you bring a toddler in here? To be quite honest, that doesn't really look well," She said, hoping he would understand what the kunoichi had implied.
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:10 am

Lucario flew past Naoko only to be caught in the middle of the air and landed on the ground. He closed his eyes and began to yell "Is this the end!? It can't be I'm to young to die!" He closed his eyes as she began to drag him till he was in front of him. Though he struggled trying to get away it was to no avail. Lucario kept his eyes closed and he yelled "I'm sorry spirit I didn't mean to get you angry or antying!" Then just as he finished the sentence he felt an object get smashed over his head. He quickly became silent and stumbled from left to right then stopped raising his left hand pointing at here. It looked like he was about to say something but then just fell face first into the dirt. He laid there for several minutes not even moving till finally his hand twitched. He slowly sat up rubbing the top of his head still dazed and confused. He looked around asking "What happened." He wasn't sure if he was heard since he heard a conversation between two people.

He shook his head finally recuperating from the hit the Naoka had dealt him. He saw Law talking to a Naoka and when Lucarios turquoise eyes shifted to Naoka he couldn't help but feel that he knew her from somewhere but he couldn't remember. Lucario walked over slowly holding his head where Naoko had hit him. Lucario heard Law the female kawada-sama which Lucario assumed to be her name. Then Naoko asked why Law had brought Lucario here in the first place and Lucario quickly answered "I asked Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono here if he could show me where a good place to train would be since every time I try to train I always get interrupted by someone to go help them with their training so I needed a good place to train on my own and he said that his place is hardly used by anyone since it was shutdown by his family. Though it clear that you're using it." Lucario bowed his head to Naoko and stated "I'm sorry if we caused you any trouble miss Kawada-dono." As he finished the sentence he lifted his head smiling at her "But you should be careful there are some mean ghosts in here." He said jokingly to her.

Lucario then turned towards Law and spoke to him "Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono should we leave? Since this place is being used by someone all ready?" Lucario was kind of dishearted since he was a bit excited to try and learn exactly what the Shinshoku was but it could wait. He didn't want to cause more problems then he all ready had. "Kawada-dono" He turned to face her as he said her name. " I'm sorry for attacking you earlier. My own paranoia got the best of me and I was just acting on impulse. I'm sorry to have bothered you with my clumsiness." Once he apologized he took a step back now standing further back than Law and stood there rubbing his head once more.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:33 am

"How do you know who I am?" She said to him. "What do you mean? Your a Kunin, Though your not a very well known, it's kind of my job to know the important people of his home village. " He said with a small smile on his face, but the smile soon faded as she asked him what was he doing with Lucario. He listened as Lucario told her that he was showing him his families training area. "I asked Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono here if he could show me where a good place to train would be since every time I try to train I always get interrupted by someone to go help them with their training so I needed a good place to train on my own and he said that his place is hardly used by anyone since it was shutdown by his family. Though it clear that you're using it."

"What he said. Actually, let me ask you something. How did you even find out about the tunnels. Our family and a few of our friends are the only people that know of the tunnels? " He frown as he asked her that.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin
Kunin (F)
Kunin (F)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Naoko didn't really mean to knock the small boy out. Maybe she had hit him harder than she intended to. She frowned slightly as she saw him laying down on the drit floor. No matter. He would eventually wake up, so there was no need to worry. She looked back from the young - and rather short - genin and back to the man named Law. She heard him explain how she knew her name. She didn't quite buy it, but she let it go for the moment. However, she scoffed in response. "What ever," She said. As she felt the boy stirring on the ground, she turned towards him. He looked quite shaken and started adressing her formaly, despite the fact that she had just smashed a violin over his head. It was strange, quite strange indeed. Not to mention discomforting. Naoko shifted her weight from side to side unconciously - it was a nervous habit - as she listened to Lucario's explanation an apology. "It's alright, I suppose," Sighed the young woman. She looked to the side and avoided eye contact. She felt that all too familiar heat start to spread over her face, particularly her cheeks. She was blushing. She thanked whichever higher power that existed for the fact that the darkness hid her features quite well.

The Kunin turned her attention to Law. She gave him a dubious look and crouched down in front of Lucario so that she could look him in the eye. She pursed her lips for a couple of seconds before speaking. "You shouldn't go around the Sunagakure trusting everyone you meet, kid. Most shinobi are nice people, but you never know. Some people like to take advantage of kids like you," She said, regardless of the fact that Law was standing right next to her. She stood up, dusting her knees. She looked over at the older man, who was now frowning at her. She mimicked his expression and stared at him as he asked her how, exactly she had found the place. She crossed her arms over her chest and closed her eyes briefly. "This thing is in the middle of the industrial district. It looked abandoned, so I came in here a couple of months ago. I was trying to find the light switch, and wound up opening this tunnel. I've been using it ever since to avoid the heat," She explained briefly. It wasn't as if she felt she was doing something wrong. The way Naoko saw it, this was a "finders, keepers" sort of thing. When Lucario proposed he and Law move somewhere else, Naoko shook her head. "You said you wanted training, right? Well, now you have a Jounin and a Kunin to train with. If I were you, I wouldn't pass up that chance. It rarely ever happens, if ever."
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:42 pm

As she crouched down so that she was eye level with Lucario he tensed up a bit fearing that he was going to get hit again and covered his head. But then Naoko started to talk about how he should be careful since people could take advantage of him Lucario just nodded. He wasn't really sure what she meant but he guessed he'd figure it out sooner or later. As she finished her sentence he slowly moved his hands down from his head and replied "Well if they do they do as the chefs say that's they way the cookie crumbles sometimes." He kept his innocent smile this whole time. "Plus i think Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono is to nice to take advantage of anyone." He added to his previous comment. He then watched her stand up and refocus her attention back to Law and the whole time they were talking Lucario just stood there quietly. Till she finally directed a sentence at him saying that she'd join them in training.

As Naoko stated that he could now train with both a jounin and kunin he couldn't help but say "Train with a j-jounin and K-Kunin?" He stumbled with his words a bit out of feat of the thought. Then when he thought aout it again it sent a fear chill down his spine causing his to shiver, and why wouldn't he be afraid since a jounin and kunin were one of the highest rank in the village which meant they were powerful.t hen to top if off he was just a genin but it was as Naoko said this kind of opportunity would never happen again most likely. Lucario nodded at Naoko and stated "Thank you Kawada-dono." He wanted to say more but the sheer thought of training with both of them was starting to overwhelm him. He looked over at Law and spooke to him "So Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono why don't you lead the way ."
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Law smiled as the kid told her that he wouldn't take advantage of someone. That made happy and a bit disappointed. Law wasn't the type of person to take advantage of someone but he would if he had too. He Smiled again as heard the Kunin as she wanted to join in on the training. This made him even more happy. HE had never trained with a Kunin before so this could be the experience of a life time. He bowed as Lucario told him to lead the way. "Follow me kind sir, and Madam." He said jokingly as he walked down the stares in to the dark tunnel. He took out his lighter and began to lite it. The small sparks then turned into a small fly. He walk deeper in to the tunnel to where his foot hit a brick. He picked up the brick and placed it into the right slot in the wall. As he pushed it in he heard a loud click as he the wall suddenly flew upwards revealing another pathway, but this time it was going downwards like a slide. "Alright here we are. We just take the slide down to bottom and bam! We're there. Just be careful you really hurt yourself while going down. " He said while jumping down the slide. As he slide down it all the dust and spider webs began to get caught onto him. The side wasn't very long, So he reached the bottom in about a couple of seconds after jumping in.

When he reached the bottom he cursed multiple times as the dust and spiderwebs were caught on his favorite shirt and pants. "Crap! Son o fa.... Argggh....These were my favorite clothes too. " He said while brushing of his pants. He then took of his yellow and black hoodie and placed out on the ground revealing a black tanktop. You could now see the rest of the tattoos on his arm and some on his back. Plus a large scar creeped across his chest. He then walked up to the opening where he had came from. "Yoo! It's safe to come down. "
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin
Kunin (F)
Kunin (F)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:34 pm

[OOC: Sorry for the wait, I had no internet this weekend Sad ]

Naoko shrugged. "Suit yourself, kid," She sighed. The Kunin scoffed as Law told both her and Lucario to follow him. In her opinion, they could easily train where they were at the moment, but she didn't quite feel like arguing. She followed Law down the tunnel, which was getting darker and darker as it went down. She waited for a moment as he slid down the tunnel and heard him curse at the cobwebs that had piled up due to the warehouse's years of being abandoned. Naoko couldn't help but chuckle under her breath. She looked over to the young Genin, motioning for him to go ahead, if he wanted to. Either way, she would eventually slide down the tunnel, arms crossed over her chest and looking as nonchalant as ever. Once she made her way to the end of the slide, she dusted off her pants and shirt, coughing slightly because of the dust. The space in this level of the underground tunnel was definitely wider and more comfortable to move around. She could easily picture herself training there, even if she didn't know if they had already reached their final destination. She looked over to Law and noticed he had taken off his sweater. "Well aren't you a show-off?" She said as her eyes skimmed over the tattoos on his arms and the scar on his chest. Naoko had her own sets of scars over her body, but she didn't see them as something to be proud of. She just saaw them as something that was simply there.

She ran her fingers down her waist-long hair to fix it. Her locks of blonde hair had gotten disheveled because of the cobwebs and dust. While she did so, she spoke. "I'm guessing we're gonna spar now. Let's see..." She said, pursing her lips to think of a way that this fight could be fair. "I've got a couple of ideas. First, we make this a three way fight. To make it fair, Law and I will hold back enough to be up to your level," She said, motioning towards Lucario. "That means no jutsu above C-Rank, no aiming for any vital points, no sharp weapons other than kunai and shuriken. That sort of thing. The second option I propose is that you two team up against me and all of us go all out. Of course, no S-rank jutsu or anything else that can be considered deadly." She proposed and waited for their answer. "For me, either way's fine. I'll leave the decision-making up to you."
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Lucario followed behind Naoko and Law. He looked around each walls as they walked till something caught his eye. It was Naokos butt of all things. He wasn't sure why but he couldn't help but stare. He watched her butt move from left to right with each step and his face turned beat red. He finally caught him-self starring and covered his red beat face and walked faster till he next to Law."Why am I constantly starring at girls as they walk." He thought. The whole time they walked Lucario didn't say a single word but he had a smile as if he just saw something truly beautiful. Lucario was so preoccupied with the image that he didn't notice Law had gone down the slide.

By the time he realized it Naoko was motioning him to go ahead but he thought she knew what he did and he quickly got on his knees bowing. "I'm sorry miss Kwada-dono I didn't mean to stare at your butt but I couldn't help it. Believe I wouldn't stare at your butt.... I mean not that you don't have a nice butt but I wouldn't go starring at it.... I mean I would stare at it but with your permission of course err I mean uuhhh" He was panicking now and he lifted his head seeing the slide and dashed for it. "Please let me make it." He thought. Just as soon as he got in range Lucario would dive down the slide head first. Even if she caught him or not Lucario would end up going down the slide first.

He flew out of the slide doing a roll then ran behind Law. "Protect me." He mumbled to Law. Naoko was one of this people he feared for good reason. They had just met and she knocked him out and now he was starring at her like a perv. Either way Lucario wasn't making the best first impression. He watched Naoko come out the slide and Lucario hid more. "Say I got lost on the way down or something." He peeked his head out a little seeing her again the hid once more. "Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono you have to save me... I think she's going to kill me." Lucario stated.

Naoko gave two options on how the fight could play out. The first being that it'd be a three way fight between her, Law and him-self or the second option would be two against one but she wouldn't hold back on them. His eyes shifted to Law and Lucario pondered on what to do. If he picked the second one then he wouldn't be much help but then again if he picked the first one he'd be on his own against the both of them. Either way he was a clear disadvantage but the way he figured it was either way it was going to end up Law and him-self fighting her even if he did pick the three way fight. He took in a deep breath and nodded having finally made up his mind after about five minutes of thinking "Let's go with the three way fight." His heart began to race as those words left his mouth. "I wanted to train and it looks like I got it." He thought.

Lucario moved his right hand up the star clip and pressed it against his chest. A loud click could be heard as the sash that held the bokken against his back loosened up. Lucario then moved his left hand behind him and grabbed the bokken and the sheath. His eyes moved from Law to Naoko over and over as the little training session was starting to weigh heavy on him. He jumped back distancing him-self from them. He took in a deep breath trying to calm him-self down and without even thinking Lucario assumed his Battojutsu stance. Lucarios moved his left foot forward placing it in front of his right foot. His legs were slightly bent so that way he'd be able to attack or dodge. His left hand transferred the sheathed bokken to his right hand. His right hand slid up the sheath of the bokken to it was right where the very end where the bokken entered inside the sheath.

He remembered when he first used this fighting style back at the academy that it made him the cool kid for a while since no one else knew what this fighting style was except his teachers though they stated that it wasn't used commonly since it was particularly hard to master the sheathing and unsheathing of the blade without looking but Lucario had somehow managed to do it. Then to top if off he had his ace in the whole still to try out but he wasn't sure if it'd prove as useful as he thought in this situation. Lucario finally spoke "My name is Lucario Hattori but everyone in the academy called me The Battōsai." He thought about the name Lucario "The Battōsai" Hattori. It sounded catchy to him it sounded like something that would be remembered for a long time. Though it quickly left his mind as he refocused back on the fight at hand. He wasn't going to make the first move since it'd probably end up putting him in unnecessary harm, instead he'd wait for on of them to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:38 pm

This wasn’t one of those moments when you laugh when someone does something stupid. In this case Lucario looking at Naoko’s butt was enough to scare Law’s smirk right of his face. He watched as the boy got on his knees and began to apologized for doing so, despite her not even seeing him. Laws smile faded a way as he covered his hand over his face and began to shake his head. “This kid might not be as smart as he led me to believe… He’s way too honest… it’s almost painful.” Law said to himself as he sighed. He then watched as Lucario ran behind him and began ask him could he protect him from Naoko’s wrath if she was to get mad at him. Law shook his head and not with a smile but with more of a frown.

“Hey I don’t know you that well enough to die for you, when unleashed the beast.” He said while jokingly as he whispered back to him. He was referring to Naoko. She looked like the type of person who would get angry at that type of thing, She seemed like a tsundere, the type of person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person, before becoming friends with them. Since neither Law nor Lucario was friends with her yet, you could suspect that she was going to flip off. Law shook his head as he got spread out from Lucario. Hearing that lucario wanted to go for the three way fight, he nodded his head in agreement. That was fine by him. He placed his large sword, Ashura down on the ground, and pulled out a kunai. He looked at Lucario and saw that he wasn’t going to make the first move. He then looked at Naok and signaled her to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin
Kunin (F)
Kunin (F)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 pm

If Lucario hadn't said anything, Naoko probably wouldn't have noticed the fact that he was staring at her so intently, much less the fact that he was staring at her butt. However, when Lucario got down on his knees to apologize to her, the young Kunin couldn't help the mixture of indignation, annoyance, shyness and, of course, embarrassment. Her entire face had turned almost a crimson shade of red due to her blush. "You little creep!" She yelled after him, not having reacted quickly enough to catch him before he dove into the slide. Once she came out where both Lucario and Law were, she looked around, trying to spot the small boy. It took her a couple of seconds before she actually saw him, hiding behind Law himself. "That pervert doesn't diserve your protection!" She yelled at Law, assuming that he was on the small Genin's side. "Didn't anybody ever teach you to respect your elders, kid?! I'm 21 fucking years old! That's just sick!" She yelled at the kid. By this point, she was fuming and working hard to keep herself from strangling Lucario. She shook her head, as if trying to shake the anger off of herself. She took a deep breath and did her best to calm down. She listened, though still somewhat annoyed, as Lucario stated that he would rather have them all fight each other. She soon saw Law preparing to fight and assumed that the three way fight would be the way they would train. She readied herself, getting into a basic stance, staring at the two in front of her. She wanted to see them attack first, just to see how much she had to tone down her speed and strength.

However, when she saaw Law signaling her to attack, she fet she had no other choice. She thought for a couple of seconds, wondering who to attack first. Her anger against Lucario hadn't dissipated yet, but she didn't want to genuinely hurt the Genin. Teaching him a lesson would be enough, and for that, she would have to atune herself to the kid's strenght. No, she would have to attack Law first. She drew a kunai from its pouch, not yet wanting to create one with her own chakra. She would leave that for later. She threw the kunai at Law, vaulting behind him with a summersault at the same time, aiming a kick towards the back of his neck as she landed.
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 am

He thanked whatever higher power that allowed him to escape Naokos wraith for a short while but he didn't escape for long. Since as Naoko came out of the slide it didn't take long for her to find him. Then to top it off Law wasn't going to help Lucario get out of this mess. So the fact that Law even feared her sent a fear chill down his spine and for good reason. She started to go off on him saying that he was a pervert and that he should respect his elder. "I... I didn't mean too."

He raised his left hand rubbing the back of his neck still somewhat smiling but it was more of a fear smile now. He opened his mouth about to speak but didn't say anything. It was pretty obvious that Lucario didn't know what to do or say when a women was going off. Finally he spoke up but his voice was low and nervous "I don't know why but I sometimes stare at women and I don't even know the reason why." His face turned beat red as he spoke that last sentence. At this point Lucario didn't even know if he was helping his cause at all.

Normally people would follow the first person to attack lead and attack the person they attacked but Lucario believed that the person who attacked first was always the most vulnerable instead of the person defending against the first attack. So that meant he'd attack Naoko but his body wasn't moving. He closed his eyes picturing his body to move but it wasn't. "I can't freeze up here. I have to fight, I have to fight." He kept repeating it to him-self over and over trying to overcome his fear of fighting them. His left hand trembled as he held the the handle of his bokken. Then he remembered something he read from a book 'Those who fear an enemies counterattack always lets an opportunity to strike pass by." That's why he didn't attack he was afraid of their counter attacks since they'd most likely see through all his attacks, but he knew he had to try.

'Guess even if I go all out it doesn't matter since they'll block everything." He thought. Lucario shook his head "No...I can't think like that if I go into a battle thinking I'll lose I'll lose for sure but if I go in thinking I'll win I'll always come out further ahead." He added. When she did he somersault Lucario saw the perfect chance to strike and dashed fore-ward with all his speed. His speed was a bit above average than a a normal genin but that was just because his fighting style really emphasized on speed "I can do this!" He yelled in his mind. He ran towards Naoko his eyes narrowed in on her. "If you're as mad as I think you are then this should be a blessing for you." He mumbled.

It was a bit reckless to attack the strongest person but he just followed his instincts. When he neared he yelled "Ryukoshin!" he gave a little smiled as he pushed the curved bokken against the sheath and extended his left arm which withdrew it from the sheath doing a horizontal slash aiming for Naokos back. This was the most basic attack in Lucarios arsenal but it was the most crucial attack of his fighting style.If the attack landed it wouldn't break anything but it'd leave a large bruise later on where it hit but Even if the attacked missed or if he was attacked he still had a second option but he was hoping that he wouldn't have to use it so soon.

-------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucario Hattori on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:54 am

(OOC: Sorry small post)

As law looked at Naoko he saw that she had thrown a kunai at him. He blocked had successfully blocked the kunai with his. He then looked back where she used to be and failed to realize that she was now behind him. He felt something hit him in the back of his neck. It pushed him a feet forward, he then realized that Naoko had kicked him in the back of the neck, it didn’t hurt as much as it should have due to the chakra barrier that he had engulfed around him. He then quickly turned around as he formed the hand signs for a jutsu. “Wind Release: Gale Palm” He said while raising his hand up towards Naoko. His wind chakra flew from his hand causing a large gust of wind capable of knocking a person on the ground. He wasn’t sure it would hit but if it did she would flown backwards. He then formed another jutsu and blew out a even larger gust of wind towards Lucario. “ Great Breakthrough” He said while aiming directly at him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin
Kunin (F)
Kunin (F)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Naoko smirked, seeing her attack land on the back of Law's neck. There was nothing quite like the satisfaction of performing a successful attack. However, Naoko wasn't the type of person who would let that get to her head. She landed gracefully on the ground, only to have Lucario appear behind her. She watched intently, looking for an opening to counterattack. Two attacks were headed her way, as far as she could see. She had Lucario behind her, wielding a wooden sword that wasa aimed at her back and Law a few feet in front of her, who had just cast a wind jutsu that was headed her way. Under any normal circumstances, Naoko's average speed would have been enough to dodge both attacks. However, she had promised that she would tone it down. "Body Flicker" She murmured. Dust lifted from the ground, covering her trail as she disappeared and reappeared well out of the way of both attacks, leaving Law's Wind Release: Gale Palm free to hit Lucario. With a flick of her wrist, a short, wooden staff appeared in her hand, invisible to the naked eye. She sped up, running towards Lucario. She smirked, thinking she would have to teach the kid a thing or two about using weapons. The young Kunin shoved the staff forward with the palm of her hand, using the other to keep a firm grip on her chakra-made weapon. She aimed the blow at Lucario's ribs. The weapon would flash briefly, allowing both him and Law a brief glimpse of it before it was merely inches away from Lucario. Regardless of whether or not the weapon had hit him, Naoko would let the weapon rest in one of her hands and quickly crouching on the ground and sweeping both her legs underneath Lucario's feet in order to trip him over.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Lucario smiled as his Ryukoshin missed his target knowing that it was most likely going to miss it's target. As his attacked missed he quickly sheathed his bokken realizing the He now had the initial attack that was aimed at Naoko heading for him. He quickly looked around him seeing a wall behind him only a few feet away. Lucario turned around running from them Wind Release: Gale Palm. He planted his left leg on the wall focusing his chakra on his feet and began to run up it. He managed to make it up high enough to avoid the attack.

Though what happened next was to be expected since Lucario had only so much chakra control he lost his suction to the wall and fell back down. As he fell he stretched out his body then bent his knees in doing a back flip. He landed on the ground with a thud and he was surprised that he made up that high but his celebration was short lived. As Law had directed a somewhat more powerful attack at Lucario.

Lucarios eyes widened as he spoke in a soft tone "You can't be serious." He doubted that he could us the same technique he used to avoid for the first attack since lady luck had helped him with that one. He dashed to the right trying to get out of the range of the attack but he didn't make it. He avoided the main center of the wind but the edge of the wind had hit him causing him to fly off the ground and land flat on his back. The force of the land knocked the wind out of him and when he stood up he was taking in deep breaths. "I can't imagine taking a full hit from that attack." He said to Law.

Though he didn't have much time to recooporate since Nako had launched her own attack on him. Lucario saw the glimpse flicker of the weapon and reacted just in time to avoid it. He slid his left foot behind him causing his body to side step to the right of the attack but he felt it brush against his clothing and body. 'That was to close for comfort." He mumbled but Naokos attack wasn't over. She had crouched on the ground and sweeping both her legs underneath Lucario's feet in order to trip him over. "Damn." He thought but he wasn't going to let her land a hit on him so early in the fight. Lucarios right hand let go of the sheath for his bokken and it quickly moved up grabbing the handle of the bokken and he thrusted it down into the ground making it act as a barrier between her feet and his feet. So now instead of her attack colliding with him it would collide with his sheathed bokken. He felt her attack make contact with his sheath and he jumped back using the force from her attack increase his jump distance so he'd be further away from her.

His breathing had become heavy and sweat began to come out from his skin. "They're really giving me a work out." He thought. He knew if things kept going as they were then he'd have to use his ace in the hole sooner rather than later, but somewhere in his mind he had a feeling that he'd have to use it on the next attack. Though he was really enjoying him-self in this little spar but he wasn't sure how they were feeling about it. His eyes shifted from both of them knowing that if he attacked them that he'd be easily beaten which meant he would have to resort to defensive attacks and sneak attacks. He assumed his battojutsu stance once again and readied him-self for whatever was to come at him, something about Lucario had changed from when the fight started. He wasn't as clumsy or as immature like he usually was.

He spoke to both Naoko and Law. 'Since I'm weakest one here why don't you guys focus on me till I can't go any further then you two won't have to hold back as much when it's just the both of you fighting." He knew how obvious it was that they could easily knock him out if they wanted to but it was as Naoko said they were holding back and to Lucario didn't seem fair that he was the only going all out. "So what do you guys say." He added to his previous comment. His voice sounded more confident than it usually did when he spoke.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Out The Academy (open)   Fresh Out The Academy (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Out The Academy (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next