A new and upcoming Naruto Text-base RP where you have freedom to be whoever you want, and fit in a unique plot and systems!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delivery Service [Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status
Village: Sunagakure
Specialty: Taijutsu
Element: Lightning

The Delivery Service [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:25 am

Lucario leaned against the wall of the kage building waiting for Law to show up. It wasn't that he was late or anything Lucario was just early since this was his first mission he didn't want to be late or anything to go wrong for that matter. He wore his usual black Shihakusho (kimono) with the white obi sash wrapped tied around his waist, along with his village headband wrapped around the top of his left arm. Above his Shihakusho he wore his sleeveless white Haori with his own personal symbol the crescent moon. Though it couldn't be seen since Lucario was wearing his his bokken on his back. He didn't wear it like that by choice but since he was so small that if he carried it by his waist it would drag against the ground. The bokken was held in place by a green sash that wrapped around his body around his shoulders, and was held together by a round, star-like clip.

He looked up seeing up at the sky watching the night fade slowly as the day start to begin. Lucario let out a loud yawn and walked over to the five large carts and sat on one of them. His eyes examined the the packages and the cart he was on said that it was headed for the blacksmith. "Hopefully I don't get stuck pulling this cart to the blacksmith. It's got to be the heaviest one out of the bunch." He thought. He raised his arms to the sky and began to stretch out his body. He jumped off the cart and began to do a series of stretches from his arms to his legs and his back. While he stretched out his back a loud crack could be heard. The sound made him smile and his body quickly relaxed after the pop.

He thought about why they had to deliver the carts so early to the businesses but then it hit. It wouldn't make sense to deliver the goods to them later on during the day since the businesses wouldn't really have time to organize them and put them to use, but if they did it early in the morning the shops would have time set up their newly imported goods and they even might be able to sell some of them today. It was really obvious when he thought about and knew why the Kazekage did things the way he did. Again Lucario looked up at the sky and figured that he still had sometime before Law would show up so he'd use this time to do a quick practice session. He moved his hand up to the star clip and unhooked it. He grabbed the bokken and took his battojutsu stance.

Lucario moved their left t foot forward placing it in front of his right foot, and began to press the bokken against the curve of the sheath and moved his left arm forward drawing the bokken quickly. He was holding back since he was mainly focusing on his technique not the power behind it. He knew that this wasn't the place to train but he figured it was better than just sitting around. Still though the main thing on his mind was on was the mission. The way he was thinking about the mission it might as well of been a S-rank mission. He kept playing every scenario over and over. Then to top it off he was paired up with Law a jounin that Lucario had met on his first day of behing a ninja so he knew it was going to be exciting. "Come on Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono hurry up and get here." He said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:40 am

Today Law was paired up with Lucario Hattori. The name sounded familiar as he walked through the streets. It didn't take long until he remembered who the kid was. “Oh yeah he’s the kid I met the other day. Hmm… This should be interesting despite being a D-Rank mission.” He said while taking a puff of his cigarette. He was running late due to the fact that he had woken up late. It was a normal thing for Law, anyone who knew Law knew that he was lazy and forgetful, but when he gets his mind set on something he was like a new person.

While walking through the streets he was greeted by several people as he made his way to the meeting place. A few of the strangers he had seen before the others he hasn’t. He enjoys when people recognize him as he’s out in the village. It makes him feel important despite being a average Jounin ranked ninja. There was nothing really special about him, and that’s how he liked it, it made him feel like he was normal. After a few moments of thinking he quickly sees Lucario walking around impatiently. It was probably his first mission. “Hey Luc. How’s it hangin’?”
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Lucario heard his name be called in the distance which made him stop and turn his head. He saw Law approaching and Lucario raised his left hand waving to him. "Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono!" Lucario sheathed the bokken back up and slid it around his body having hit hang across his back like it always did. Lucario walked up to Law taken a deep breath. "Small world huh? Who'd would have thought we'd get paired up so quickly." He said with a smile on his face. Lucario then turend around walking back to hte carts. "Well at least this mission shouldn't take long." He kept eyeing the carts 'Then he again some of these places aren't even close to each other."

Lucario then leaned on one of the carts "So Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono which two should we deliver first?" The only thing that was missing was an animal to tow the carts to the location but there weren't any which meant they would have to pull the carts behind them. Lucario couldn't help but feel like a pack mule now. He began to sulk a bit since the mission was really rather simple. He wanted to be out there making a name for him-self. He wanted to be the hero save the world and what not or at least deliver the carts out of the village or something. Lucario kicked one of the wheels of the carts lightly as he sulked. "How is this mission going to help me become stronger?" He thought.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 pm

"Small world..." Law said while rubbing the back of his neck. He smiled at boy, when he asked him how this mission would make him stronger. Law closed his eyes and began to think back to a time when he used to think the same thing. He remembered he used to always whine about the low level missions he would receive. It made him furious, sometimes even to this day but if he didn’t start at that level he might not have been where he was today. “Lucario… I understand what your saying but most genin need to help out around the village. If the kazekage gave you a C rank and if you wasn’t ready you might have ended up being severely hurt or worse. That’s what happened to my first teammate.” He said while opening his eyes. “The mission was actually a B rank but the employer had lied to us and it resulted in the death of a close friend. I often wonder what would have happened if he hadn’t complained for a better and more difficult mission. We might not have received that one.” Law said still maintaining his smile. After a few moments of silence he decided to take the exotic food.

"Lets take the exotic food. Maybe the pastry shop will give us some free food."
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Lucario listend to Law explain why genin were assigned such low rank misssions and Lucario replied "But you're a jounin I'm sure if we went on a c-rank mission you'd be able to handle it your-self with your eyes closed." Though Law did make a good point and that was that Lucario had no experience as ninja so it was better for him to start off with a low level mission such as this. Wanting a higher rank mission only showed Lucario that he was still far to inexperienced as a shinobi. Though the truth was since he had the little training session with kawada and Law he had got a little ego thinking he was stronger than he really was. "Also I plan on taking the up coming chunin exams and I need some hard missions to toughen me up so that I'm ready for them." He added. Lucario made the chunin exams sound as if they were easy and in fact he had no idea on how difficult they really were.

Lucario walked over to the the cart that was going to be sent to the pastry shop and stepped over the piece of wood that ran across the front making a bar. He bent down grabbing the bar and lift it up making the front of the cart lift up so that it rested on it's two wheels. It wasn't as heavy as he thought it would but he adjusted his grip to make sure it wouldn't fall out of his hands. "Say Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono are we going to take one cart at a time or are we going each going to take one?" Lucario asked.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:47 pm

"The mission doesn't always goes as plan." Law said while getting silent. "Nah we're going to the blacksmith next." He said while grabbing the bar for the cart that full of metals that was to be sent to the local blacksmith. The black smith was right up the street from where they were now, and the pastry shop was few blocks further away from the blacksmith. As he began to move he noticed that the cart was a lot heavier than he had realized, but he was still strong enough to pull it to it's right destination. He told Lucano to follow him to the black smith, since the black smith and the pastry store was on the same street. After about ten minutes of traveling to the weaponry, Law dropped the bar and entered into the blacksmiths shop and watched as he got up from his seat to greet Law. ""Hey it's Law. What are you doing here buddy? You want me to make you a weapon?" The owner said while walking up to Law giving him a firm hand shake."Good afternoon. Kai. I'm here to drop off your latest shipment of metals." He said while pointing outside. The man known as Kai nodded his head as he told him he could take care of the rest.

Law nodded as he walked out of the store, he walked up to Lucano. "Hey. Next is the pastry store."
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:00 am

Lucario followed Law pulling the cart full of exotic foods behind him. As they walked Lucario looked around and begun to hum a song then he looked over at Law. "Say Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono what's it like being a jounin?" He asked. The reason Lucario asked was because he wanted to know what it was like to be a jounin. That was Lucarios main goal at the moment to become a jounin as soon as possible. He kept following the Law down the street and for some odd reason the street seemed to be longer than usual. "Huh I don't remember this street being as long as this." He thought.

He stopped just as soon Law stopped in front of the blacksmiths shop though he took a few extra steps from the momentum of the cart. Lucario slowly set down the handle. It's not that Lucario couldn't carry the cart anymore he just didn't want to waist the effort or energy in holding it until Law exited the shop. Lucario leaned back against the the cart as he waited and looked up at the sky starring off into the clouds. He mind began to wonder slowly as he wondered how his life would turn up. He then was brought back to reality as Law spoke saying that they should head for the pasty shop now. Lucario bent down grabbing the handle and began to follow Law once more. "Law do you ever think that D-rank missions are below you since you're a jounin?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 am

When he walked out of the armory he was greeted with another question. He decided to answer the first one first. "answer your first question. The job is very... uh...rewarding... in terms of popularity and the amount of excitement you receive. Plus its fun. I'll admit that there will be times when a situation will seem too tough but if you stay focus it'll be fine. As for your second question...Nope. No I do not. I do not think that... I made it my rule not to think that. As long as i'm helping people and doing what I think is right I don't care what job I do. Whether big or small, but that's just me." He said while walking up the street towards the pastry shop. He entered into the store and walked up to one of the employees.

"Hello miss. I'm Ryuuzetsumametsu but you can call me Law. I'm here to tell you that your shipment of exotic food is outside. You can get whenever you feel like it." Law said with a smile as he bowed and walked out of the store. "Alright the next two places are wide spread apart. You take one cart and i'll take the other and we'll meet up where we met up before for the final place." He said while taking out a cigarette and putting it in his mouth. He then lit it and began to puff it a little.
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Lucario kept following listening to Law as spoke. It wasn't the most exciting mission for Lucario but he sure was learning a lot. Again Lucario came to stop as they arrived at the pastry shop and the aroma of the treats was memorizing. Lucario spoke "Smells really good in there." Lucario now had a craving for some sweets but he'd wait since they were still on a mission. Lucario waited for Law to exit the shop and when he did Lucario set down the handle and listened to Law say that they were going to spit up and deliver the next two carts individually since they were so far about.

Lucario nodded head back to the other carts. He looked at them and walked over to the book cart picking it up by the handle. "All right Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono I'll see you in a little bit." Lucario began to walk eastward heading to the book store. What Law said about as long as you help the village you should be happy really stuck in his mind. Those weren't Laws exact words but that was how Lucario was interpreting them. "He makes a good point that if I'm at least helping the village then I should be grateful for the missions I'm given." He thought. He kept thinking about it more "Then these D ranked missions allow me to improve my-self from a physical and mental stand point. " It really made sense why things were set up the way they were in the village.

Lucario walked for about 45 mintues till he reached the bookstore. He knew exactly where it was since he spend a lot of time reading books and he usually spent a lot of his allowance at the book store. When he arrived things took an unexpecting turn since the store was closed. He looked at the sign on the door and it said "Away on vacation." His eyes scanned around the door when he saw a little note sticking out from under the door. He could ready the last five letter which said ivery . Lucario assumed that it said delivery and pulled it out from underneath the door. The top said to the book delivery ninja. 'I've gone away on a impulse vacation so just deliver the books to back and stack them in the back inside the little house." Lucario now knew what Law meant when he said things don't always go to plan.

Lucario sighed and pulled the out to back seeing the little house will more like shed. He looked around and opened the door then started to load all the boxes into the shed. He loaded them one by one and on the occasion two at a time but that proved to heavy since the boxes carried over 50 books. After another thirty minutes passed he finally finished and locked up the the shed. "Hope Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono isn't mad at me." Lucario thought. He quickly began to run back and was about use his shinshoku but he knew if he used it it would only make him more tired by the time he got there so he'd just have to run there as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Law nodded as Lucario told him that he will see him in a little bit. Law headed towards the tailor shop to give the the owner their newly imported fabric. It took a good fifth teen minutes to final get to the store. He dropped the bar and walked inside to tell the owner. "Ahh excuse me. I'm Ryuuzetsumametsu Law. I'm here to tell you that your shipment of fabric is outside. You can pick it up whenever you feel like it." Law said while bowing before heading out of the store. He groaned as he popped his neck. Think he should hurry back, he then began to jog back towards the final Cart. When he arrived he saw that Lucario wasn't there. He raised his eyebrow and yawned as he began to wonder what was keeping him. He waited for a few minutes and saw him running down the street. "Hey Luc, glad your back. I thought something happened to you." He said while patting the kid on the head. "Alright this last one goes to the the local flower/herb shop. Be mindful Its heavy. " He said as he slowly walked towards the Flower shop. He was making Lucario pull the soil because it was heavy and he needed to do the heavy lifting. He was going to go home feeling sore tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:41 pm

"Sorry about that Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono things took an unsuspecting turn." He replied back to Law. Truth be told he would have gotten back faster but he still hurting from the little sparring match he had with Naoko and Law. His body was still aching from the beating he took, but he wasn't going to say anything he knew the limit of his ability now and that was all that mattered. He leaned over picking up cart and began to follow behind Law. He was happy that his kendo training was helping him more effectively now since his arms were stronger than most genin due to swinging his sword around and practicing his techniques. "So how are you feeling after your little spar with Kwada-dono Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono?"

(OOC: Sorry for the short post but i figured it's better to get the thread going once more lol)
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 am

"Its alright man. I don't mind." Law said while walking forward. He pulled cart along with him and began to walk towards the destination, it was going to take a while since he wasn't feeling really good after he was zapped by Naoko the other day. "I'm doing alright. Just feeling a little weird that's all. What about you? We beat you up pretty hard that day." Law said while with a small smile. He wondered if he was feeling better. He looked like he was better but looks can be deceiving. He looked at the kid with a small smile. "Maybe I should take this kid under my wing and teach him the ropes " He thought while looking up in the air. "Wait a minute what am I thinking?" He said while quickly dismissing the the thought. He shook his head as he helped pull the cart to the assigned destination.
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Lucario scouted to the left as Law started to help him push the cart which was a relief for Lucario since his body was still aching. He smiled as Law told him that he was fine after his little sparring session with Naoko. It was pretty amazing to watch to highly skilled ninja fight . Lucario could still remember the fight clearly in his head and kept playing it over and over never getting tired of it, but then Law asked Lucario if he was okay. "It looked worse then actually was. I'm just feeling a bit sore but it'll pass I'm sure." He replied back to Law though the truth was that he'd probably be in hospital by now if it wasn't for Naoko healing his broken rib which still hurt but it was tolerable when he didn't think about it. "So where exactly is this flower shop?" Lucario asked. Since they had been walking for a while Lucario was curious to know where it was. "Feels like we've been walking for hours." he added.
Back to top Go down
Anguished
Anguished
Jounin (M)
Jounin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

"The flower shop is right around here. Wait a minute... Where is it. It should be here. Oh Wait never mind." He said while lightly jogging up to the Flower Shop. He walked inside to greeted by the owner. "Greetings, fellow customer,. How may I help you." She said. "I'm Law. I'm here to tell you that your shipment of... dirt or something is here. You can come and pick it up any time you feel like it." He said while bowing as he walked back out of the store. "Alright. Mission complete. Lets hurry up and get paid. " Law said to Lucario with a small grin on his face. "The kid shows promise. Maybe I will take him on a C-Rank, next time." He thought, waiting for Lucario to respond to earlier statement. He probably wasn't going to get paid much for this job, but hey better than nothing, right? It was probably enough to sustain him until the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Lucario Hattori
Lucario Hattori
Genin (M)
Genin (M)

Shinobi Status

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:33 pm

"Don't tell me you forgot Ryuuzetsumametsu-dono where the flower shop is." Lucario replied as Law sounded like he was lost, but several minutes later they had found the flower shop and Law had went inside to inform the the owners that their dirt had arrived. Lucario set down the handle of the cart and stretched out his muscles which were still a bit sore from yesterday. "Well looks like this mission is complete." Lucario thought. Lucario leaned back against the cart yawning as he waited for law to emerge from the shop. As he waited Lucario looked up at the clouds picturing animals and other objects in their shape. Though his attention was brought back by Law saying that it was time go get paid for completing their mission. Lucario nodded trying not to seem eager to go get paid but his actions showed other wise as he quickly sprinted off.

-thread finished-
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delivery Service [Mission]   The Delivery Service [Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delivery Service [Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Redemption :: Sunagakure no Sato-